Sports Psychology Coaching:
Reflection + Guidance
I mainly offer one-on-one coaching where I want to help you structure and become aware of your thoughts and emotions.
As a trained sports psychology expert, it is my vision to support athletes in their mental development.
Sportpsychological coaching is not a fire extinguisher, but process work. The earlier we deal with mental topics, the better we can act preventively and focus on the essentials: The joy of the sporting task that we want to solve with ease.
Thematic areas of sports psychological consulting:
- Motivation and goal setting training
- Focus and concentration
- Stress and conflict management
- Relaxation and regeneration
- Dealing with defeats and victories
- Dealing with pressure situations
- Supportive communication with parents, coaches etc.
- Technical e-development with a sports psychological approach
COACHING + ACTIVE TRAINING
Modern training or learning complex movements (like in tennis or golf) requires a good sport psychological approach. Questions like: What do I focus on when performing a movement or how does my movement change under pressure? In a joint dialogue we develop answers and in “There is magic in every beginning”. Therefore, I look forward to getting to know you in a short free and non-binding conversation.